Hamilton’s Employment practice includes some of the most experienced employment lawyers in Sweden. The practice has extensive experience of employment law dispute resolution from courts, employer’s organisations and law firms, and frequently lecture. This makes Hamilton’s Employment practice well equipped to deliver efficient, prompt and personal advice. The Employment practice regularly represents clients in court and in arbitration proceedings.
Hamilton advises domestic and foreign corporates, authorities and organisations on employment matters, including:
- Reorganisation, transfers and outsourcing
- Advice and negotiation support on collective bargaining agreements
- Employment, termination of employment and HR support in personnel-related matters
- Bonus plans and other incentive programmes
- Matters involving industrial and trade secrets
- Privacy-related issues
- Responsibility related to work environment, management and delegation
- Dispute resolution
The Employment practice works closely together with Hamilton’s other practices, such as Dispute Resolution, Corporate | M&A and Restructuring and Insolvency, in order to provide advice on all relevant aspects through one point of contact.